Professional Attorneys, Conveyancers and Notaries
Madeleyn Incorporated is a leading law firm, founded by Henry Madeleyn, in 1997. Madeleyn Inc. has since grown to become a metropolitan, cutting-edge leader in conveyancing, commercial law and litigation with branch offices in Durbanville and Vredenburg.
At Madeleyn Incorporated we are committed towards ensuring our clients with service and expertise of an exceptional quality, supported with sound business and legal knowledge at a competitive rate.
Real Estate and Conveyancing
Advise clients on the full array of complex issues throughout the property industry.
- Drafting and Negotiating agreements relating to the sale of residential and commercial properties
- Conventional transfers of properties, as well as transfers as a result of or in terms of liquidations, auctions, court orders, foreclosures, divorces, donations, deceased estates and insolvent estates
- Financial structuring of property transactions
- Miscellaneous applications, consents and endorsements required in the conveyancing process
- Registration and cancellation of all types of bonds, including mortgage-, surety-, collateral- and notarial bonds
- Registration of all types of servitudes
- Subdivision and consolidation of properties
- Opening of Sectional Title Schemes and Township registers